Friday, October 28, 2011

The Eve of the Chili Feed

Well, Tex requested the kitchen to himself so TJ and I headed over to the Whillhite's for pizza and pumpkin carving. When I left this is my hubby at his prime in the kitchen. One pot down, four to go...

The kids were not too interested in carving when we arrived.


It did not take them long to want to dive in but it was a bit short lived.






Johnnie cracked out the power tools but those were short lived too.


After everyone else was done, Sheree and I finished up the leg work.
We were in it for the long haul.





The finished product.


Sheree's


Johnnie's



Tristan Jacoby's
"Old School"


Paige's


Lynnette's

After we cleaned up Sheree, Johnie, and Paige wanted to give TJ his birthday present. It was a Thomas the Train pillow pet which he has not let out of his sight since he got home. I would say it is a hit! Thanks for another great night guys!





Here is my baby when we got home, four pots of chili down and one to go.



See everyone tomorrow!

No comments: