Friday, February 6, 2015

Wynonna


A few years ago Tex and I saw Wynonna at The Morrison Center. It was a fabulous show. I swore if she ever came back we would go. For years I watched and watched and nothing. Then Sheree and I take the kids to Holidaze over Christmas and walla! There she is. I immediately went home and ordered tickets and we ended up in the front row!

We planned the perfect date night. We began with a fabulous dinner at Bone Fish, then headed to the show. We had Auntie Lisa spend the night with Tristan so we could stay downtown for the night.

The show was awesome! Wynonna was spectacular. It did seem that she was a little annoyed when she came out but that seemed to pass quickly. It never seemed to affect her performance. The Morrison Center is so intimate for a setting like this. It was amazing!











No comments: