Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Tide Pools, Shopping, & Tillamook Oh My!


One thing I love about traveling with the Z-W's (Ziel - Willhites) is that we can play together as well as do our own thing. We woke up early today to walk down to the tide pools. It was quit a walk but worth it. There were so many muscles and starfish it was amazing! After the morning exploration The Horton's headed to Depot Bay and the Z-W's headed out for another hike. I was eager to do the hike as well but since Tristan did a long walk in the morning I did not think he would be into another in the afternoon. We were treated in Depot Bay by some whales that were just off the coast. I didn't get any photos but they are always nice to see. Tex did some shopping and Tristan and I picked up a few gifts for friends and family at home. 

Once we were all back together we picked up Sheree and Paige and headed to Tillamook for lunch/dinner. I was so excited when I realized we were so close, I was all about soup and a sandwich! It was so worth it. 

Once we got back to the house it was time for a little more beach time before we headed out in the morning.




















No comments: