Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!


I have know many amazing mother's in my life, but I could not picture this day any different. After church we scooped Mom up to take her to the dinosaur exhibit at the fair grounds. We have never been before so we were pretty excited! The dinosaurs were pretty amazing and Mom was a trooper. We had a great time! Afterwords we picked up Lisa and met Tex for dinner at Mcgrath's, I know today I was fortunate to spend my day with my Mom, there are many out there who do not get that opportunity.  I will love her every minute that I can and I love that she gets to see me raise Tristan. Cherish the time you have, spend time. Long the days that we wait to see those we did not spend the day with. Love you Grammy! See you soon!













 

























No comments: