Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Boise Balloon Clasic



One of the things I love about being a mother is to try to let Tristan experience all of the the blessings that I shared as a child. Some of them may I may have not actually done myself but if they are here and the opportunity presents itself then I am usually in. The Boise Balloon Classic is one of those opportunities. 

When I was a child my Dad would take me to a pancake breakfast that I remember happening once a year or so. I can remember balloons overhead as part of the celebration. Now, whenever I see a balloon drifting by I will always, and forever think of my Dad and those special childhood days.I hope by sharing these special days with Tristan that he will have special memories of me. I hope he remembers how much I loved him and how I loved all of the adventures that we shared.














No comments: