Sunday, November 13, 2016

Name yet to be determined


As many of you know I lost my dearly beloved Buddie Dog last year. I can not remember a time that I have not had an animal in my life but Buddie took some time to grieve. We/I started looking about 4-5 months ago. We actually went and looked a some Yorkies about a month ago, but I really wanted something a little bigger that could run and play with both Tristan and I. We also have the issue with Tristan being allergic which means we have to have a Doodle of some kind. The Golden Doodle was too big and I think it was my Aunt Juanny who showed me the Aussie Doodle. I fell in love. The only bad part was I had to wait for Tex to say yes... he finally did! This little guy will be coming home 12/30/16 and we could not be more excited!

No comments: