Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Hawaii 2017

Another fabulous trip to Hawaii. There was a lot of work to be done this year. I actually went to supervise the re plaster of the pool and there was plenty to do while they were working on that. We deep cleaned the house, got rid of old patio furniture and repainted some of the existing furniture. I repaired the sprinkler system, mapped out the zones, and Tex repaired the garage lat ace door.

There was still time for play, we attended the King Kamehameha Parade which was beautiful, there was a princess and her court for every island. This was a first for us. We hit a few beaches and took Tex to 2 step which he had not been before. We also went to Hapuna and spent a wonderful afternoon, and Kua Bay of course which is my favorite.

On a shoping adventure I decided to look for a chain for my slipper since mine broke many months ago. We happened to look at Na Hoku, which happens to be right next to The Pear Factory. Many moons ago I opened a pearl here and I still have the ring today. Well, we earned a pearl with the chain I bought so I let Tristan  open it. He loved it! Needless to say it was a very sentimental moment for me. We ended up opening two pearls, one for him and one for me.

While we were there we also treated Sue to a birthday dinner at Mi's. We had a lovely evening and the staff, whom some perform in the chorus with her, sand her a beautiful happy birthday. It was a very lovely evening.

Another wonderful trip! Can't wait to come back!




































































1 comment:

Sheree said...

The pool looks great! Paige loved getting the pearls too, fun memory!