Sunday, May 13, 2018

Honoring Mom




Well, I new this was going to be a tough one but I had no idea how tough it would be. The days leading up to both Christmas and Mom's birthday were a struggle for me and Mother's Day seemed to be that and 10 fold. For as long as I can remember Mom and I would go out on Mothers day and get flowers to plant for both of our houses so I figured this year should be no different. Mother's Day was always about my Mom rather than about me even though I am a Mom. My friends and family new how much I was struggling and blessed me with beautiful blowers. The first bouquet came from the Jensen's and the second from my LG ladies. Tex arranged a date night Saturday night which was amazing! Sunday... Sunday was saved for Mom. We went to Home Depot and go some beautiful flowers and vegetables to plant. Needless to say I was exhausted after a day in the yard with my headphone blaring. A mid day rainstorm gave me a bit of a break and watered the newly planted flowers. Oh how I miss her <3 br="">











1 comment:

Sheree said...

Beautiful flowers!