Monday, October 21, 2019

Hussinah Nantez


Today I received the second most exciting phone call of my life. Second only to when we received the phone call about our son Tristan being born. 6 years ago when James Tiera came to The Pursuit to tell us about his Church in Kampala, Uganda our lives were forever changed when we decided to sponsor a child. Tristan and I went out into the lobby and selected a beautiful little girl that our hearts were drawn to. Tristan would have been 6 at the time. He loved Hussinah because she had hair like him❤️ and they were the same age. The phone call today was to tell us she was here, here in Idaho. The Amani Choir is actually scheduled to sing at Tristan’s school tomorrow. I had no idea Hussinah was on this years tour. Tonight we were invited to dinner with the children and we were able to meet Hussinah. It is very rare you feel so much love in one room. God is so incredibly good! WE shared a wonderful meal, we danced and sang! Such an amazing evening. It is hard to believe this first picture is the same little girl.

Our lives are forever changed.



















1 comment:

angee said...

This post and the choir post brought me to tears again. That second photo of you and her is gold! I love your heart. Thank you for allowing me to be there for a small glimpse of her sweet soul! I want to go to Ghana so bad!