Friday, October 9, 2020

Field of Screams @ The Farmstead with the W's



For as long as I can remember we have been going to the Farmstead with this crew. I don't think we have missed a year. As our ids continue to grow, times have changed. I can not believe that Paige is a senior this year. It used to be we always spoke of our firsts, now we are talking about our lasts. Paige will be moving on to college next year so this will be it for the Farmstead... Don't worry Sheree, you can still come with us next year <3. 

Paige also invited us to stay for the field of screams tonight. I was a little hesitant after a bit of a tiff with Tristan over homework but he turned the corner quick. It was an amazing "last night" at The Farmstead. I love these kids so much and everything about them. Watching them grow up together has been such a joy. 

Paige, you are an amazing young woman. You have great things in store for your future! Love you girl!

























 

2 comments:

angee said...

Such Great memories with your families! I love those photos of you can Tristan! They made me smile.

Sheree said...

oh the pumpkins this year.....great pumpkins!