Friday, November 27, 2020


Patti and I set out to hit a few runs. We started out with the bunhy hill to make sure all was good with my knee that I had had some trouble with earlier this year. All was good so we headed up the mountain. The bad news was about 1/3 the way down the hill I was done. Me knee hurt so bad I was in tears. Patti asked me the infamous question... "do you want me to get help"? I said no, there was no way. I have never been hauled off the mountain and I am not starting now. I am nit sure what is up with the knee but I hate the fact that my body just can't keep up with my mind. At least we got a couple good pictures out of it! We came home and I iced my knee which looked great with Tex and his foot.

Once I swallowed my pride I was able to come round and we played some more games! 

All in all it was a fabulous weekend!






 

No comments: