Saturday, March 19, 2022

Spring Break with Grammy


Well, it has been a heck of a year. We had originally planned to be on a cruise for spring break but when covid ramped back up we decided being on a boat was the last place we wanted to be. Then before Dad went into the hospital we decided to spend spring break with them. After Dad passed we still wanted to spend spring break with Grammy. I am so grateful that our family is so loving, it does not matter about step family or not. I have always said that I was able to marry Tex because I watched my parents get along after divorce. I am so grateful for that!

Today was Tex's birthday so we went to Fish Hopper for dinner. Fish Hopper is one of our favorites!

Sunday we went to church and then had a lovely dinner with Grammy.


Monday we dropped Tex off to play a round of golf at Makalei and then we went to Magic Sands to meet some friends from School that were on island for spring break.










No comments: