Saturday, April 9, 2022

A little island time with my person


Well, Angee no more than flew out and Maren and family flew in. Actually, I made sure Angee caught her plane and boarded before shutting off my phone but little did we know she sat on the tarmac forever before they had the entire plane de-board and apparently Kona Airport closes at night. Since the entire plane was looking for a ride after about two hours Angee made her way back to the house. I heard a slight knock at the door and I thought it was the kids maybe feeling out of place but when Maren came down and said "there is someone at the door" at 4 am I had quick flashbacks of a childhood memory. Then, all of the sudden there was a body climbing over the exterior wall. My cop voice quickly said... "what in the hell are you doing?" It was then we quickly saw a figure that resembled Angee's. Holy crap! What a night!

We were all early to rise the next morning, Angee was off and we headed to Wiakaloa for Harper's adventure with the dolphins. It has been years since Maren and I were here together and this was the first time with the family. I know how special this is for her and I am honored that we got a few days of overlapping fun together!

Sunday we headed to Living Stones for church and spent some time down at the village shopping. Of course we had to have a shave ice! We paid a visit to Dad on Palm Sunday.

Monday we were off to 2 Step, no dolphins today but Harper nailed snorkeling 101.

I loved seeing Shane and Maren relaxing, this was their first family vacation and the family is enjoying every minute!

We enjoyed one last sunset together! I am headed home after a long time away and the Hermies will finish an amazing family vacation! 

Enjoy friends! Love you!












 




































No comments: