Monday, September 2, 2024

Have you been to the country of Andorra?

Time for our next road trip. Today will be a long one. It's a 12 hour tour ; )

We are headed to the country of Andorra first with a stop to soak our feet in the geothermal waters of Ax-les-thermes. There we enjoyed the sites of the local church as well as some locally made cheese. Then we head over the Pyrenees before dropping into the country of Andorra. While everyone else took in some shopping and eating I headed to the spa. The Caldea Spa to be exact. I had done a little research before going and saw that Andorra was famous for their geothermal water as well. How could I not indulge. It was just me and it was perfect.

Tex and I capped off the evening when we got back with some local hot dogs in the piazza.

Lovely evening. Even a better day.
















The Caldea Spa



























 

No comments: