Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day this year was very quiet and low key, something which I am not very accustomed to. After sleeping in and having a family breakfast of yummy french toast, we headed to Grandma's to take her some flowers. I usually just get mom a gift certificate so she can pick out her plants but these flowers were so beautiful I had to get them!

Steve, Gail and the kids also sent beautiful flowers!

Loves for Grandma!



Our back yard is looking beautiful this year! I love how all of the flowers are coming in around the waterfall! They are stunning!





I was treated to many cards,gift certificates, and flowers!


Auntie Lisa got us this cool little fake butterfly that came in a canister jar. If you haven't seen one they are amazingly real. Tristan just loves it and it drives Buddie crazy. Thank God there is an on/off switch.





What a wonderful day!

No comments: