Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Michael Jackson's Immortal by: Cirque Du Soleil

So about a year ago I received a "pre-sale" email for The Immortal Michael Jackson show by cirque De Soleil coming in January. Knowing Tex does not buy a ticket to anything, I called my friend Dano to see if she would be interested in going. I told her I wanted to go and I thought that a year down the road we were going to wish we had bought these tickets. So it was then and there that we decided to attend. Boy am I glad that we did! This was one of the most spectacular shoes that I have ever seen. I would recommend it to anyone and would see it again in a heart beat. It was simply amazing!

We started the night out with dinner at Barbacoa.







My baby and me.

Dani & Tommy


These were the only shots I could get inside.



Here are a couple of shots out of the program.








No comments: