Thursday, August 2, 2012

Y Not Tri 2012


This is also the first time I ran the race without my sister. I missed her terribly : ) 
I did have Hairy Cow there though

T1


 

My hubby was not going to come as this race was so short but I am so happy they came. Turned out to be a fabulous night and I was very thankful to share it with him.
Thanks Baby!


T2



My baby and me.


Out of the water... pond was not too bad today : )


 Tristan took all of these pictures in T1.


So, when I first looked at the times from last year I was listed as 1:03 + 27. I was under the impression that the total of the two were my time. So imagine how excited I was when I broke an hour! I was on such a high. Well, even though 6 minutes is not 29, still had a hell of a race and gave it my all! I really pushed myself on this race. The sprints are so fun in that respect! Another great day!


Swim 13:34
Bike 20:53
Run 22:45
Total Time 57:13

No comments: