Tuesday, September 11, 2012

High Street Band @ St Chapelle



 For years Sheree and I have wanted to go watch her friends band at one of our local wineries but every year we have played in one of our local softball tournaments. This year neither of us were playing and it was time to head out to the winery. St. Chapelle happens to be my favorite local wine so it was a double bonus!

 


Live music on the grass. Super fun! We were able to bring in our own snacks and purchase wine.


So, I walk up to take a picture of Tex standing in the line to get us wine and these two "cougars" (the ladies to his left) are getting their picture taken with him. Super funny!




 That is the man I married : )




Cheers


 Randy with the kids.



 The kids built a fort.








The "cougars" came to ask Tex to dance. Of course it had nothing to do with the fact that I told them that he did not dance and that they had to come and ask him, and they did. Of course I was all over it! "Tex, you can't say no... it would be rude". I can't believe that he actually went and danced with them. Good news is... I will now dance with my husband. I told Sheree that I had to let the dancing issue go after this.

What is the dancing issue you might ask? Well, a few years ago Garth Brooks came on TV and I had asked Tex to dance in our kitchen and he said no. Garrett was there at the time and it broke my heart. So now every time he asked me to dance I would say no. Even as recent as Jamie's wedding a few weeks ago. I have technically not danced with my husband since our wedding. It was actually my goal to tell him no for the rest of our life. But now the streak is over. Tex asked me to dance today and I said YES... I love him!



No comments: