Sunday, September 2, 2012

Payette Lake Run



     Sunday started off early. Kids up, loaded and headed to McCall. When we arrived, Sheree, Johnny, and Paige were in the car waiting so Johnny could drop us off at the start of the 5k. Sheree and I were dropped off at the corner and we decided to walk up the road to find a bit of sun to knock off the morning chill. We then realized that this was the start of the 5 K. As we are laughing about that, we were also laughing about the fact that I put the timing chip on my ankle. This may not seem that funny to my triathlete family, but I failed to read the directions on the timing chip that said to put the chip on you wrist. What makes it even funnier is that I could not figure out why it was so tight until my girl, Sheree brought it to my attention.  So, we walk around the corner to take a picture of the timing chip on my ankle and we see this. They must be Ohana (family), because if they were not they would not have "Aloha" written in white rock if they were not from the islands. Totally picture worthy! Love it!







And we are off!




Beer for the 8.6 finishers!
Here they come!


Love Ike in this shot!
The clan!


Time to head to the lodge and get some swimming in!





Off to Vigilante's for dinner and boy do we have a buzz!




Shots anyone?



And another!


I think I owe Paige 10$ for this and I just remembered.

Time for s'more's!

 

Aren't they pretty?






Cheers!




Damn... we are old! Buzzed chillin watching House Hunters....
Another great day!

No comments: