Friday, May 16, 2014

Gateway School Of Language and Culture Carnival


Today is the Gateway Carnival. This is the biggest PTA fundraiser of the year, plus a lot of fun for all of the kids! Many of them, including Tristan earned tickets for their achievement to use in the carnival! So proud of my little man! He has has a great Kindergarten year, as it comes to an en, I can not wait for the experiences that first grade will bring. In case any of you are wondering, I am still feeling so blessed to have this little boy in our lives! He is truly a gift from God!

Auntie and brother came to share in the celebration, as did the Daddy! 
I love family time!



 Hot dogs and Pizza!





Time for some face paint!




While Tristan was off playing I grabbed the boys for the old traditional cake walk. Like we need a cake : ) I think our chances are good!


Nope, our chances are great!




This is Mr Li, Tristan's Chinese teacher, He is amazing! Tristan has had a wonderful year with him!








Another super fun day!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Looks like a blast...Paige and I want to crash your party next time and go with you!!
With two of us, we can kick butt on the auction too!