Friday, December 18, 2015

My annual Birthday Night on the town Hotel 43

Every year Tex takes me down town for my birthday. The three of us go for a stay-cation in one of our downtown hotels, have dinner and hang out as a family. It is one of the family events I look forward to most each year. This year we stayed at Hotel 43 and went to dinner at Angel's. The weather was wet and rainy but id clear up enough for us to walk down town after super.  

When we checked in down town the 6th floor was filled with pot. It was pretty annoying but our room was not bad. When we went out for dinner I made the point to ask the front desk gal if Snoop was staying on our floor as I new he was in town for a concert. She quickly replied no as I stared at the NO SMOKING sign on the counter.

It was then we walked over to Angel's and enjoyed a fabulous dinner followed by a little stroll downtown. When we returned the hallway was filled again. We settled in for some movies and ordered some room service for desert. When they came I made the joke of bringing up Snoop Dog again and he said "we can't tell you he is staying here" but then he shook his head yes. 

I NEW IT!

We never saw him though. 

We finished the evening watching bowl games from our jetted tub! It was awesome! 

In the morning Tex relaxed in the tub and Tristan and I ran out and got some breakfast. With a late check out we spent most of the morning there. After heading home we went out to The Village to watch Alvin and The Chipmunks! 

Another fabulous year! Thank you my love!





































No comments: