Saturday, July 30, 2016

Girls Getaway!

These two girls have been a staple in my life for the past 17 years. It is pretty hard to believe it has been that long. We have been through marriages, divorces, children, softball teams, volleyball teams, and so much more! When I look back at my life and think of those who shared those times with me they are in it! This weekend we finally got together without the boys and with out the kids, just us. We didn't even take food, we took cocktails and bathing suits and headed for the mountains. 

After a night of Sushi and shenanigans I learned a lot! We can still hang with the big dogs and if you drink a glass of water with each shot you won't get a hang over! I really needed this time girls and I loved sharing it with the two of you! Please promise me it won't be long before we do it again!














No comments: