Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Do you wanna get Rocked...


When I saw this concert was on Heather's Birthday I new it was going to be a girls night out. The sad park of my night was that I forgot Sheree : ( I'm so sorry Sheree. 

The festivities began at Twigs for appetizers and cocktails. Once Dani joined us we were off. 
We made it to the arena a bit late but still caught a bit of Tesla. RIO Speedwagon followed and each band got a bit better and better. By the time Def Leopard hit the stage we were rockin and I mean rockin! We danced for 2 hours straight to all of the hits! 
It has been a while since I rocked like this! Evan longer than that with my girls. I love you all so much! You have all played such a pivital roll in my life which really made me even more sad that I forgot Sheree. Could you forgive me?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY H!














1 comment:

Sheree said...

No worries, there's always more concerts! As long as the 80's singers don't OD, they'll be back!