Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Slip & Slime 2017

This year I began a new calling at The Pursuit. I am now serving in the youth ministry program called Renewal. I am so excited! I have always loved working with youth and this is just another fabulous opportunity to do that. Not only was I assigned to join the group of 6th grade girls but I get to mentor them with my amazing friend Maren. I am excited for what the years to come will bring our way!

On this night we took place in the annual Slip & Slime night. Yes you guessed it! Slide flowing with slime, chocolate sauce, and yes, this years surprise slide... the lava pit!
Unfortunately this year I was not able to slide with my boot but I was still able to have tons of fun!

I already can't wait for next year!







 















No comments: