Tuesday, August 6, 2019

First stop Juneau


Today we ported in Juneau. We had an excursion planned to Mendenhall Glacier and we took a quick hike to Nugget Falls. Tex was not up to the hike so Tristan and I went with the Z-W's and T and the family. I am so glad we took the hike because the falls were just stunning. I found a beautiful rock there that I brought back home to put in my meditation space. 

This part of the excursion was not what I imagined because it was combined with a whale watching tour. I thought we would have seen the glacier from a boat but not the case. After another short boat ride we did finally board a boat to set out on a whale adventure.  We did see a hand full of whales which is always amazing!



















1 comment:

ang :o) said...

I love that you brought a rock home!🥰 Beautiful photos!