Monday, September 21, 2020

HE met me there... Yellowstone National Park Day 1


This was the first day of my solo trip to Yellowstone Park. I was originally going to Hawaii but since I could not get in without quarantining I thought of other options. I have been wanting to go to Yellowstone for a couple years so why not now. I dropped off Tristan at school and then headed out. When I arrived I was greeted by the beautiful Bull Buffalo. Before heading to my hotel I headed to the Hayden Valley to see what might be lurking. I did not realize how close I was to the recent Grizzly Kill posted on You Tube, I will try to share it here. The bear sat on the kill for 5 days before leaving. Such an amazing sight.






Note this is not my video but the one posted on You tube.












 

No comments: