Tuesday, November 16, 2021

"A Life Well lived" Leonard M Welter June 5, 1938 - November 6, 2021



We started out the day with a Champaign toast in Dad's honor.

Lesa had the house so inviting for the guests after the service. Dad's baby books, photos, flowers, the trumpet, were all so perfect.

Patti, Lisa and I created a memory board but we could not have that at the church so we added that to Lesa's collection.

We gathered behind St Michael's by 930 to avoid others congregating around us.

Parking the Cobra in front of the church was perfect. 

The service was perfect. Such a beautiful tribute for our father.

Father Leo was so respectful to Dad and our family. His dedication was perfect.

The Kona Chorus singing was so special.

The Hula

Steve leading the way on the reading for Dad helping me find my courage to finish. It was truly an honor.

The dedication to the grave was so touching. Dad has the perfect view. Sue selected a perfect space.

The reception to follow was perfect. Family, close friends, a dip in the pool and another Hawaiian sunset.

I am sure Dad is smiling in heaven.

Thank you to all who sent their love, prayer and condolences.










 
 
 

















































































 

1 comment:

ang :o) said...

I will always regret not getting on a plane and coming there! Always second guessing the role of keeping the business going here and but wanting to support a family I love.
I love all the these photos and especially the moments in the pool. I'm grateful for the things I've learned from your dad directly and through you. I'm grateful for every interaction I had with him. He was a light and so are you. Thank you.