Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Lauren Daigle - what a gift from my person (I do not own the rights to this music)


We headed over to the amphitheater after our visit to Dinosaur Ridge. The sad news was the upper lot was closed. We ended up parking in the lower lots, what does that mean to you? It was a long walk and a lot of stairs. A LOT!

Tonights opening band was Crowder and I can not wait to see him again in his own show.

He rocked it!

After a brief intermission Lauren came out. She is so fun and entertaining. 

The venue, the setting, the people, my person, I could not be more blessed.

The show, the lasers, the tears. It was nothing short of amazing.

Thanks you so much Maren, what a beautiful suprise. 

Love you!





 











I do not own the rights to this music.

















No comments: