Saturday, August 19, 2023

Wedding Day for G-man

The wedding day went off with out a hitch for the most part. The weather did begin to set in but I called on all my prayer warriors and the storm seemed to sneak by, thank you Jesus. We did get a little rain before the ceremony and then it cleared just before the ceremony. What an honor to be invited to walk this young man down the isle. I know more than ever that it takes a village to raise a child and it was an honor to be so highly recognized to be part of his. I even got my own dance which is when I really lost it. Up until that point I held it together pretty well.

Amanda and her family prepared for a lovely day and entire weekend really. We have not spent much time with their side of the family but I really enjoyed getting to know them this weekend. I hope we can spend more time together in the future

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Horton



















































No comments: