Friday, October 27, 2023

16 years of celebrations


After 15 years of parties and celebrations all Tristan wanted this year was to have his friends spend the night. When I arrived home I found a Dude Perfect version of beer pong going on with all the condiments from the fridge set up as the bar for mixtures of choice. Followed by a softball game with live soda cans in the front yard... of course I had to show them who was boss. A number of more kids arrived and then they were off to The Village, this was a nice reprieve while I did some tidying up. When I questions T when he was NOT at The Village, his answer was "we may, or may not have just toilet papered someone's house". Boys! 

The boys then came home for some cake and ice cream before their second stealth mission.

Once they returned it was time to stay in for the evening. They stayed down stairs and gamed all night, we slept quietly upstairs.

Happy birthday son. I hope it was all you wanted.











 

No comments: