Wednesday, June 26, 2024

One final ReNewal filled with color


Many of you know that I have attended The Pursuit for about 13 years now. Finding a relationship with Jesus has literally saved my life. It has been where I have been able to process and share my story and to move forward with healing. Once that growth happened a decided to become a youth leader there with Maren and Megan. I wanted to give the girls something that I did not have. An adult that ALWAYS had my back regardless of the situation. That journey began 7 years ago.

Tonight we celebrate our final night, it was great to have Andrew Greene back in the house and color wars was a blast, as always! We capped the night off by visiting Burger King and bringing a little "color" to their lobby.





























 

No comments: