Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My little Houdini

I never blog at work but this one I could not wait to share! Tex just called me to tell me about our little Houdini, Tristan. He said that he went downstairs about 9 am to get his milk and cereal ready before he woke him up, just as he does every day. While he was fixing breakfast he hears "DA DA" from the top of the stairs. Some of you may be asking what is so wrong with that? Well Tristan sleeps in his crib with the door shut. Yes, Tristan climbed out of the crib without a peep, opened the door and went looking for dad who was amazed to find him at the top of the stairs. Thanks, honey, for calling to share this with me!

1 comment:

lisa said...

that is so funny my smart and bright boy that would have been a sight to see. that little houdini. love always lisa