Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A note from Sue...


Thank you again for all the Birthday wishes. You may be wondering how Len handled my Birthday this year. Well, all day on June 12th he kept reminding me of what we were going to do the next day. Come June 13 not a peep out of him. Finally about 2 pm I said "Are you going to wish me a Happy Birthday"? He just said we were going to celebrate at Patti's and that he didn't know where to go to get my card and ask if I would drive him to the store before we went to Patti's house. So, here he is shopping for my card. I told him he had no more excuses. Now he knows where the cards are(Hallmark of course)

Another funny incident. Last night I was having dinner with some girlfriends and made Len a Lasagna before I left. I went in to change and when I came back there was Len sitting in front of the TV with the entire casserole in front of him laying very neatly on a towel. He had cut a precise piece from the lasagna and was eating. He told me he didn't have anyone else to worry about so why not eat from the dish as he gave me that crooked smile. He was absolutely right.

Love,
Sue

No comments: