Monday, July 20, 2009

The empty Tank..

Today is a very sad day, we returned from our wonderful trip to Minnesota to find that Fred, my Oscar, whom has been through hell and back had died. This was not your typical death... No, this Oscar decided to jump out of the lid that was left open by person's yet to be determined. When I came home I saw the tank was empty and I began to search only to find Fred lying on the floor lifeless. Many of you that now Fred, know that he has been to hell and back! He has survived, disease, tank breakage, and heater element malfunction. Fred is survived by his owner, Lynnette and Tristan whom will miss him dearly! Fred is dead because one of those not listed decided to leave the lid on the tank open.

1 comment:

lisa said...

ed by me too. i read that and cryed. that is so sad and careless who ever did that. i am so very sorry sis. i hope that tristan was not with you when you found him. love always lisa