Sunday, July 19, 2009

"I was born and raised on a farm in Minnesota..."

Today we spent the day in Morgan. We attended the 9:30 Mass that was being held in Grandma's honor. This was just a coincidence. We could not believe it! Uncle Glen, Uncle Gary, Aunt Linda, Uncle Kevajha, Dad, Sue, Lisa, Patti, Chris, Janelle, Stacy, Phillip & I all attended.





After Mass we went to the cemetery to place flower's on Grandma's headstone as well as on Aunt Barb's.
I also left Grandma my favorite picture of Tristan, this was much more emotional than I thought it was going to be.

After we went to the cemetery we headed out to the farm...











Two years ago Dad, Steve, Tex and I built 28 car ports at the apartments in Boise. During construction a few of the car port edges were a "bit askew", if you know what I mean? This is quit funny considering how "perfect" the Welter family is. It was even more funny when Tex noticed the roof of the barn to be a bit askew!

OMG turn her loose!

Dad words, " I am not responsible for any of this! as he walks out of the barn.

"She thinks my tractor's sexy..."



No comments: