Saturday, August 29, 2009

A day with my husband

Today was a wonderful day! First I got up and went to the gym at 8 am. Yep, even on a Saturday. I missed yesterday for a massage so I switched for today. I lifted weights for an hour and then I did 40 minutes of cardio. I started with 20 minuted but I was engrossed with the funeral of Teddy Kennedy on TV so I kept working. I wanted to see the President give the Eulogy so I went over to the clubhouse and finished watching the funeral. After that I took care of a couple of work items before heading home.

Once I got home I hopped in the shower to get ready for the day. I invited my husband to dinner and a movie, my treat. Lisa offered to watch TJ so we had some time to ourselves. We went to see Harry Potter which was very good. After the movie we spent 20 minutes playing Mrs. Pacman and that was all on 50 cents! Once we left the movie theatre we went to dinner at Dickie BBQ, it's not my favorite but it was all about Tex today.

We then headed back to Lisa's to pick up Tristan. We decided to stop at Mor Furniture because we are thinking about getting a king sized bed. Needless to say they had nothing that we liked. We decided to go for a drive into the foothill and it was beautiful. There was a thunderstorm in town and we actually got a picture of the lightening. We also found a house that was having a BSU party, you can tell from the huge football helmet blown up in front of their house! TJ was chillin in the back watching the Thomas The Train video that his cousin Colin gave him.


All in all, it was a great day!

No comments: