Saturday, August 8, 2009

Juanny is here!

We headed into town to do some shopping. I dropped mom and Nita off at the Antique store and took Tristan for a drive to put him back to sleep. I found this cute little town called Roseburry. It is a historic town with about 4 buildings outside of Donnely. I went back to get mom and Nita and them took them to Roseburry. It was a great find!



The Church & the School



The General Store






We headed into McCall to do some shopping. It could not have been a more beautiful day!


Juanny was new to the flags!



We had breakfast at The Pancake House. The flowers were amazing!



Jaunny relaxing...


Mom pulling weeds: )

So I come downstairs and I can hear Nita ruffling in the cupboards. I ask her what she is doing and she says she is making Smores. I was to lazy to start a fire and we had talked earlier about making them in the microwave but I never thought they would do it. So here is Nita enjoying her Smores. Then here comes mom. She wants to know what all the commotion is about. We said we were making Smores. Mom said, what is a Smore? So Juanny proceeded to show her how to make Smores. They were like two little kids, it was so cute!




No comments: