Saturday, October 10, 2009

Clifford, My Big Red Dog

Tristan has been really into cartoons lately. I am pretty picky about what I let him watch, mostly PBS. Since he is waking up at the but crack of dawn, we will turn on cartoons so we can get a bit more sleep. Terrible, I know. This is exactly what took place earlier this week. I fell asleep on the floor and Tristan was watching Clifford. All of the sudden I was waken up by Tristan climbing on my back while I was asleep. As I came to and wondered... what in the crud is he doing? I looked at the TV and there was Emily Elizabeth riding Clifford like a horse and in turn Tristan decided to ride me like a horse WHILE I WAS ASLEEP! Needless to say Tex and I started laughing hysterically! Gotta Love it!

1 comment:

lisa said...

me guess you did not get it on video? i laugh so hard it made me forget about how sore my foot was cause i could not stop laughing good job tristan.love auntie lisaw.