Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...

Today is my birthday and Garrett offered to watch Tristan for us so we could go to dinner and a movie. Tex and I left while TJ was having his nap. First we saw A Christmas Carol, the 3-d animated movie with Jim Carey. It was really good! The 3-d was great! After that we decided to go see New Moon. I was so excited! It was everything I wanted it to be. After the movie we headed home to put Tristan to bed. When we got home Tristan and Garrett were curled up on the couch. It was so cute. We all went up stairs so I could open my gifts. I received some stuffed kisses from Lisa, a itunes gift card from Angee, a check from Dad & Sue, a blouse and some of those cool plant waters from mom, a jewelry box from Patti, Chiz's Ranch from Suzette, the 3rd Twilight book, Stepping Stones Certificates and a cute, cute , cute stocking hanger set that I saw at Fred Myer from Tex, Tristan and Garrett. Thank you all for such a wonderful birthday.





m


1 comment:

Mashaide said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lynnette!!!