Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve 2009

Today started out pretty great. Most of the gang went skiing and I offered to stay home with Tristan. I had plenty of things in store for today so there was no time to spare. Tristan enjoyed finding a new hiding space in Grammy's hutch. He fit's perfectly.



Grandma and Tristan played together while I worked on "the list". The list was put together by Sue when Patty offered the services of the boys. Well, kind of funny that the boys went skiing and Lynnette got the list : ) I am sure glad it was an easy list. Steve and Tex did fix the lights though!


Lunch with Grandma.


Here is the picture of the cake that I made Mathew.

We made the cake because Mathew is getting deployed in just a few days. He will be in training then he will head over sea's. We wanted to do something special for him.


We also decorated his room. Matty is a helicopter pilot!

We love you Matty!







Gail went out to sled with the kids.





Matty's reaction after a day of skiing!



Bowling is still a hit!


Since Tex did not come home from skiing early I had to google prime rib directions so I could get them in the oven so we could eat before midnight. They actually turned out really good to... who needs Tex anyway? Just kidding honey, I love you and need you!



So the crew finally gets home after a long day of skiing!




When I downloaded my photo's I found Colin's new My Space Photo...


Here are the cousin's with room to photo shop Lisa in. We missed you sis!


The whole gang! Carrie does not like her photo taken, can you tell?


Matty is presented with his cake!



Matty, be safe and come home soon, we love you very much!
Can't wait to see you in Williamsburg!

1 comment:

lisa said...

i so wish i did not messy my foot up so i would have to miss this trip but i did and am crying while i am writing this cause i miss you all so much and it sucks not being there having fun. i wish io could hit the lottery and not work but i do not know how to play the lottery. love you you all be safe matty. lisa