Thursday, November 25, 2010

Another year with plenty to be thankful for!

Thanksgiving Day began with Tristan and I getting the turkey ready. TJ has really been eager to help these days and I love to let him help! I love this picture with TJ's tongue hanging out! He is growing up so fast!

We had a nice surprise, when TJ and I headed out to get mom and Lisa, Jen had brought Garrett over. So nice to see him as always! Garrett is having a great year so far at his aunts house. All A's & B's in school! We are so proud of him. He is on schedule to graduate next December. Boy would that be a great 40th birthday present for me.



We were supposed to have quite a few people over so I made a ton of rolls. Lisa and the kids ended up not coming so we have a ton of rolls left over.


I did not say I looked pretty while I was doing all of this!
Thanks for the photo honey.






We always break last years wish bone before dinner.


I win! Make a wish!




Of course there were olives!




Lots and lots of olives!






Tag team pull up change!
LOVE IT!


Thursday night Toys R Us opened at 10, there were a few things that I wanted so Lisa and I ventured out. We left about 930 and got in line about 10 to 10. I didn't even put a coat on because I figured we would be inside when we arrived. No such luck, there was a line wrapped around the building. We could not believe it. Took us about 20 minutes to get inside. When we did it was absolutely insane! I have been shopping on Black Friday once before but nothing like this. We walked around for a bit checked it out and then headed home.





We drove by Best Buy just to see the crazy people camped out in the zero degree weather.

Crazy!

No comments: