Saturday, November 6, 2010

Boise State VS. Hawaii

Today's game was an afternoon game. I really like afternoon games, the downfall is it is right in the middle of TJ's nap. Needless to say he slept through the 2nd quarter, half time, and the third quarter. Those were the days huh?



Dr. Dudley


My baby and me!



Do you bleed blue...
Sheree don't answer that!




We always stick around to get high fives from the players after the game.


Getting a little aloha from a Hawaii fan!

Tex's Christmas wish


holy crap we have crazy fans!

Love it!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Nooooo, I do not bleed blue, I bleed GOLD :) And I don't follow directions well since you told me "not to answer that question".
Love the picture of TJ sleeping at the game, cute picture of the two little men in your life!