Friday, January 28, 2011

Just us!

A few weeks ago Tex asked me to check with Sue to see if the townhouse was available. He wanted to take me up to the winter festival in McCall. We came up Thursday night and just hung out for the night. Friday morning we got up and had breakfast, I made Tex breakfast in bed. After breakfast we got in the hot tub for a bit before hitting the mountain. Tristan was a trooper today! He had a blast on the hill! It was a beautiful day too. After about an hour and a half Tristan was ready to go. Tex took a couple more runs while I took Tristan to the truck and then they went into McCall. I on the other hand, headed up the mountain to get some quality skiing in. It was absolutely amazing!





So, I asked Tristan what the best part of his day was while we were on the chair lift... and he said, "you mommy". OMG my heart just melted! I love being a mom!





After a fun filled day of skiing, we headed into McCall for the opening ceremonies of the winter carnival and the fireworks that followed. We met Jerrod, Angela, and the kids there too. It was a great fireworks display!








After we got home we started up a fire and roasted some marshmallows. What an absolutely wonderful day! Thanks honey! I love you!






1 comment:

Sheree said...

I'm completely jealous we missed last weekend......looks like you had a great time!