Monday, January 17, 2011

Surprise for me???

My girls are so great! Sheree and Christy have had a Christmas Surprise planned for me for some time. We all got busy and/or sick around the holidays so we just planned the day. Patti was in town so she got to tag along and the day was super great! Sheree picked up Patti and I at the office and we headed down town. First stop was Mai Thai for lunch. I have only eaten here a couple of times mostly because I never now what to order. Sheree and I had a combo plate, Patti had curry, and Christy had summer rolls. It was delicious!




After lunch the girls took us to get pedicures at this fun place down town. Pedi and Cocktails anyone? It was great! Sheree bought Christy and I our own personal wine glasses, they were so cute! We also had to get a piece of cake to maximize our coupon at Mai Thai, so we cracked that out and shared it. The cake was sooooo good!













Thanks for a great surprise girls, and thanks for letting Patti tag along!

No comments: