Saturday, August 27, 2011

"I am at 90%"

This weekend finally brought my family a much needed break. I got some help with mom and headed for Tamarack with my family. we were off to spend the weekend with Dad and Sue.

We left Friday after work and we were greeted by Sue with a wonderful meal upon arrival. After an evening of catching up we all headed to bed.

Saturday morning Sue and I set out on an early morning run! It was an absolutely stunning morning! When we returned we all got ready and headed in to McCall to have breakfast at the pancake house. Dad ordered the number 2, 2 stood for 2 full size pancakes along with eggs and sausage. Needless to say Dad's eye's were bigger than his stomach! It sure was funny though!






Tristan wanted his picture taken and this is what he was doing. Please don't tell me we are in the stage where he is going to be a little goof ball for all the pictures... please don't tell me that.




Tex and Sue went off shopping after breakfast. Dad, TJ and I headed to the beach! Yep, you heard it Patti, we were at the beach! TJ decided to shed his clothes and get in the water, it was too cute!



On our way back to the truck Tex treated us to some ice cream. Of course Tristan picked out blue! The scoop was ridiculously huge and it was a kid size. After he was done he went to give Grammy a big KISS!





On our ride home Grammy and TJ watched Bee The Movie in the back seat, it was so cute!


It was a wonderful weekend, one I really needed with my family! They have been so giving with there time lately!

Oh, and one more funny thing... Dad informed us he was at 90%. HE IS AMAZING!




No comments: