Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dinner with the girls





Christy hit Sheree and I up for a holiday dinner at The Cheesecake factory. Little did we know she had some surprises in store for us... What might that be? SHE AND IKE ARE PREGNANT! SWEET! SO HAPPY FOR THEM! At least once i picked my jaw off the ground! Can't wait! It was nice to have some girl time and exchange gifts. I was super excited for the girls to open theirs... to bad Christy has to wait nine months to enjoy hers : )

I love that both of them smelled their gift.
and what was it you might ask?
Slushy wine mix... with a bottle of wine in toe.


 


Fruity beverage for me!


 Sheree dressed us all up as Rudolf, prime for picture taking in front of the mall.
Really?


Life is about great friends, so blessed that i have them!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

We look hot in our Rudolph noses!