Monday, December 31, 2012

Lava Java, pool & Beach


 Pretty low key day today. Had breakfast at my favorite place... any one who has been here with me has spent plenty of time at Lava Java. The food and drink are great, the view is even better. Many laughs and tears have unfolded here with many of you! I cherish every memory!

 







You know, when I was younger my Dad was in charge of opening the coconuts. I remember it taking him a few minutes. Well, since Dad and Sue are in Cabo I decided to give it a shot. I started yesterday. It got so annoying that Tristan and I gave up. Today was a new day!





My helper.




FINALLY!




Time to try it out.


TJ was not a fan : (
That's OK, the experience was worth every second!



Time to go swimming.





Back to the beach even though it is raining : )



We capped off the evening by watching the waves roll in as the sunset.
15-20 footers.
Winter swell has arrived!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how old is he now