Sunday, January 13, 2013

Awesome new sledding spot!


Tristan has been all about playing in the snow since we got back from the islands. Snowmen, snowball fights and today... sledding. After the recent accident at Simplot hill I did not want to go by a large group of people. I was trying to think about where we could go so after church we drove by our new park and it was perfect! There was a few families but not too terrible. Tex was in charge of pictures, I was hanging at the bottom of the hill and TJ was on the sled. 






First trip down the tree Tristan nailed the tree, and I mean nailed it! OMG it was so funny!


Garrett showed up to join in the fun!


Of coarse I had to get in on it! It was a blast!


Tree number 2...
I'm good!


Love these shadow shots of the boys!



And yes, we topped it off with some hot chocolate!

Cheers to another fabulous day!

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Love the shadow shots too, hope the trees are OKay :)

lisa said...

yes i hope the trees and family okay looks like so much fun wish i was with you