Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fun with my Ohana


Each morning we awoke to the chant of the canoe's heading out to sea. The view was amazing!



For lunch today, Tex chose Bubba Gump's. Not something I would normally pick but lunch was amazing! Tristan loved his boat that his lunch came in. I loved spending time with my family, sipping my fruity beverage while watching the waves roll in!







And it is back to the beach!


Considering we have been going to Shave Ice every day, I thought we should get a few photo's of it.
For years this has been my favorite shave ice stand. Now I am fortunate enough to share it with my little man!


 






 Everyday, on our way back to the hotel, TJ loved to walk the wall along the pier.



We capped this night off with a dinner at The Kona Inn, one of our favorite family restaurants. I have so many memories here over the past 25 years! Now I have new memories with my family!


TJ was so tired he could not even make it through dinner.


Tex and I got dinner and shared it, I got ono, and he got Mahi Mahi.




Another fabulous day in paradise!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor little guy he is getting so big how old is he now my son is 7 going on 8yrs old on feb 24