Saturday, January 19, 2013

Upwards Basketball




Today was Tristan first organized sporting event.  We registered him in Upwards Basketball. Many years ago I went to watch Hannah and Blake McFadden play here and I was so impressed that I new someday my kids would play here. Well today was that day.

They start the game with individual introductions... yes, at 5 years old. Bad news was, I showed up with a camera that had dead batteries. I will video that in weeks to come. Good news was, Tex brought his IPAD so we got these pictures.




Scott was at the game~ so good to see him!



Tristan's very first shot! And yes, he made it!


Afterwords... during the game, I might add, Tristan runs over to us and says, "I made it Mommy, did you see" I could not be more proud!


OK, this is super funny. Each child plays 3 periods, so they actually sit for three as well. Take a look at the left side of the bench...

He's got Skills...



No comments: